AGH 3.85 0.00 Vol 0 AGL 17 0.00 Vol 0 BAS 1.7 0.00 Vol 0 BFM 16.4 0.00 Vol 0 BG23B 98.0011 0.00 Vol 0 BPH 7 0.00 Vol 0 DEVON 3.55 0.00 Vol 0 LOM 2.5 0.00 Vol 0 NTB 40 0.00 Vol 0 ONE 3.2 0.00 Vol 0 POLAR 5 0.00 Vol 0 SOM 15.25 0.00 Vol 0 WHHL 4.06 0.00 Vol 0 WWW 21.5 0.00 Vol 0
Market Open:
Clarendon House, 2 Church Street, Hamilton HM 11, Bermuda.
Listed Since: 2017/08/22
Currency: USD
CUSIP: 784309AC0
ISIN: US784309AC03
Telephone: 441-294-2471
Fax: 441-296-3855
Email: kgibson@clarienbank.com

The Issuer is a special purpose company incorporated under the laws of Bermuda 90% of whose shares (voting) are held by the CharitableTrust (and the CharitableTrust is an orphan charitable purpose trust formed under the laws of Bermuda) and the remaining 10% of whose shares (non-voting) are held by Sky Lux. The trustee of the CharitableTrust, is Conyers Trust Company (Bermuda) Limited. Aside from the Directors, the Issuer will not have any directors, managers, officers or employees.

S-JETS 2017-1 Limited USD$71,000,000 5.682% 144A Series B Notes Due 15 August 2042

FINANCIAL AND OTHER INFORMATION

DIRECTORY

LISTING SPONSOR

TRADING HOURS

08:30-09:00 Price Discovery
09:00-16:30 Continuous Trading

CONTACT DETAILS

TEL: +1 (441) 292 7212
FAX: +1 (441) 292 7619
Email: info@bsx.com

LOCATION

30 Victoria Street
3rd Floor
Hamilton, Bermuda

MAILING ADDRESS

P.O. Box HM 1369
Hamilton HMFX

Disclaimer

 

The information contained in these pages has been obtained from sources which The Bermuda Stock Exchange believes are reliable. However, the accuracy of the information cannot and is not guaranteed and The Bermuda Stock Exchange makes no representation as to its accuracy or completeness. Neither this Web site, nor any information contained herein, constitutes advice or a solicitation to subscribe, purchase or sell any securities. The Bermuda Stock Exchange expressly disclaims any liability whatsoever for any loss howsoever arising from or in reliance upon any part of the contents of this site or any external sites referenced from this website.